Job Purpose: Produces timely financial reports and helps develop financial strategies fit for the objective of the company. Part of the Management Committee in making sound business decisions in the long and short term goal of the company, delivering additional value to the shareholders.
- Establishes and maintains accounting policies and controls, fiscal controls, preparing financial reports and safeguarding the organization’s assets. Maintains accounting and financial records and reports, including general ledger, financial statements, regulatory and management reports
- Provides support in managing the fund in order to maximize return on investment while minimizing risks and also ensuring that enough controls are in place over the usage of the asset.
- Provides support to the MI Manager for the financial planning process through annual budgeting, latest estimates, preparation of the monthly reports and financial analysis, that will be reported both to internal and external stakeholders.
- Budget management that controls expenditures and proper recognition of revenue in order to help meet the cash flow target of the company
- Provides oversight to the Accounting, GRA/Tax Compliance and MIS/SAP Admin Departments.
- Maintains accounting and financial records and reports, including general ledger, financial statements, regulatory and management reports.
- Develops continuous improvements and/or best practices that will simplify the work of the finance team.
- Part of the Management Committee in setting directions and making decisions for the company.
- Oversees the operation of the credit and collection ensuring that zero overdue accounts and reconciled AR subsidiary ledger for all customers.
- Maintain banking relationship in General Santos City.
- Champions the overall external audit activities in managing all its requirements.
- MANCOM reporting about the variances of actual vs establised budget and its corresponding reasons.
- Provides support to the management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
- Oversee all statutory requirements as set by the PSE, BIR, SEC and other external stakeholders.
Reports directly to the CFO